Read this in your head with a French accent…
- Clouseau: Does your dog bite?
- Hotel Clerk: No.
- Clouseau: [bowing down to pet the dog] Nice doggie.
- [Dog barks and bites Clouseau in the hand]
- Clouseau: I thought you said your dog did not bite!
- Hotel Clerk: That is not my dog.
Dog training and behaviour advice
These four pillars of behaviour change projects:
- Evidence-based understanding: Latest scientific consensus, not old wives’ tales.
- Fun for dogs: No learning-inhibiting intimidation or force. Gentle and motivating methods.
- Non-judgemental to owners: You love your dog, and you want to do something about the problem. That’s all I need.
- Owners do the work: The behaviour specialist trains you to train your dog. Maximum owner involvement.
Mail me on “info at canisbonus dot com” (or through the contact form) if you need some advice.